My Personal Journey of Life, Love, and Laughter





Friday, August 6, 2010

Welcome!

Welcome to my Blog! 

Thanks for taking the time to be interested in what's happening in my every-day life.  I'm discovering that I  enjoy "journaling" about my days, my hopes, my dreams, and sometimes even my disappointments.  You'll also find that I have strong opinions on various subjects! 

So why blog?  In theory, blogging makes sense for a "natural-sharer" as myself (and only time will tell!)  Over the last couple of years, I've found that by putting my thoughts down on "paper," helps keep me on track to achieving some of my dreams and aspirations (or the opportunity to blow off a little "constructive" steam!)  And as I travel along this journey called "life," it will also serve as a reminder of God's faithfulness and His many blessings! 

With all of the above being said, I hope you're up for an adventure!  If so, fasten your seatbelts and enjoy the ride (it may be a roller coaster at times)! 

Linda

P.S.  For a relaxing blog experience (which is indeed my intent), check out the YouTube stream at the bottom of my blog page.  You can read, blog, and listen to the soothing sounds and messages of hope from Chris Tomlin (it may take a few seconds to load properly).

2 comments:

  1. Hi Linda,

    You are off to a great start! I look forward to hearing more.

    Dale

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Dale--I appreciate your tech advice!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete